Nuffnang Header

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

we once we one

The day that we first meet
in my mind I still see
you sitting with your guy friends and I sitting with my girl friends
when I alone, neither of us knowing what the hell to say

we both came from a same place but never see before this
we always bumped together in a way to school
you know exactly about my life but I don't
but we go through awkward times and quickly came to be
the best of friends to each other, we could ever be

The closer we grew, the more we left, the other world behind,
just me and you we jumped into a new place totally blind.
We prayed together our friendship forever, and always would stay the same,
but time has passed, only memories last, and little friendship remains.

WE ONCE WERE ONE! I screamed at you, I want my best friend back!

But we both realized at once it was that bond we lacked.

You think it doesn't hurt me, to see us back to two,
looking to my left and right to see there is no you.

But we both are moving on now, lets do it gracefully,
I hope our friendship still lives on in you memory


Happy Friendship day friends!
hope our friendship never end
♥ i always remember you now and forever ♥

1 comment:

eyqaaman said...

happy friendship day too.
eyra mongekk! .tiru ayat najwa cendol!! ahahah

Nuffnang Content