Nuffnang Header

Saturday, August 4, 2012

MMU New Chancellor

I didn't know in order to complete your studies and waiting for convocation ceremony, you have to fill in a few survey regarding learning system in your institution through out your studies. And so far I have completed answering all survey from MMU itself and just complete my survey from MOHE. 



And basically, the survey question is about learning system and how we feel about being study in our own institution. It is whether our institution have provided learning education that you been looking for and etc. 





Above is a survey from MOHE Tracer Study that I need to fill in since it is one of the procedure that I need to do in order to have a convocation ceremony. Lotsa things to do right?



So another procedure I have not complete yet for my convocation is my graduation fees which I'm waiting for my student refund from MMU first then after I get the money then I will paid. Another one and my feveret things to do is to attach my own picture and put some short appreciation message to parents/family/friends/lecturers. And this message and picture will be displayed on the screen while I'm on the stage to receive my scroll.



Oh talking about receiving a scroll, I have heard some bad new few months ago regarding Tun Dr Siti Hasmah was no longer become our Chancellor. And this is make me sad since when a first time I enter into MMU, one thing that I aim after I finish my degree in here is to have Tun remains as my chancellor and give me a scroll on the stage but too bad she's been our chancellor for quite long and I heard due to her illnesses that's why she has decided to quit. 



And now, Tun Dato' Seri Zaki Tun Azmi will become MMU new chancellor starting from 20 June 2012 and I will receive first scroll from him as chancellor this coming October. Last but not least,






This is for you Tun,


WE WERE ALWAYS LOVE YOU, TUN AND ALWAYS DO :)

No comments:

Nuffnang Content