Nuffnang Header

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Phase

Wow I've neglected my blog quite so long! And my last entry was during my Convocation ceremony! Err 3 months plus? That was very long I tell ya! 



You know how much I love blogging during my student life, right. Story here and there but now it turns out to be empty. Like, no live update about my current life. Everything seems to be quiet. Sampai I rasa blog I dah berhabuk penuh virus here and there and until now I still receiving spam email from my blog almost everyday! Yeah blame Twitter blame also my busy life! 



So anyway, I'm back after few months silence yepeeeeee (: Current update? Erm, right after my convocation I've got a job offer. Even it is only temporary I still accept it as for me to gain experience. To those who know where I have been working this past few months, yeah that's true. I have been working at my mom previous company or should I said 'ex'? lol



Don't get me wrong. To be truth, yes I'm so lucky to have this one big company working with but I'm here just to gain experience. Nothing less nothing more. That's why after deciding to accept this offer, I keep reminding myself to take a good care of my family name especially my mom. I don't want people to look down at me. I don't want people saying any bad thing about me and my mom. I want to prove to them that I can be independent, I can work as request and I learn if I don't know anything just ask people around. This is only what I want. That is why I'll prefer no one in the office know who's daughter I am. I don't want them to treat me because they know my mom but I want them to treat me as a new staff who are still in the process of learning.



Entering the real working life is so much fun! For me who love to learn new thing, I found this very interest to gain so much experience. Eventho there's lotsa different between working life and student life, honestly I think if someone ask me to choose between this two I would love to say I choose BOTH! I've never regret study and I also never regret entering new phase which is work. 



I'm happy with my new phase. I've learned, I've gained and I'm still looking forward for new excitement! 





So XOXO for my new blog post for year 2013! Since I'm jobless now don't worry I have plenty of time to update yeayersssssssss

No comments:

Nuffnang Content