Nuffnang Header

Thursday, October 11, 2012

You, me and our journey






Macam robot! Memang gambar on the stage memang tak pernah memberi kepuasan, kan?



Btw, nampak tak tangan tengah pegang Alumni card? Tak tahu pulak masa tu kena pegang Alumni card sendiri! Sumpah cuak sebab fikir mana nak pegang scroll lagi nak pegang card lagi! Ingat kakak tu tolong pegangkan then masa turun stage pulangkan. Tak ehhhh





..........





Before I end my post about my convocation thingy *sedih* I would like to share with all of you our video they put when we inside the hall. This video is about ebee (which known as MMU mascot) story and journey from the first time he's enter into MMU. Just like us. How we make friends, how we enjoy our time at MMU, how we have some fight but at the ends, we still friends :)



Wanna know more? Watch this :







&&&& not to forget, credit to eBee Gangnam Style yowwww






Ermmmm, I guest that's the end of my convocation





So now I'm proudly should said that,





I"M A PERMATA DUNIA OF MMU!





AND THAT'S THE END OF MY JOURNEY AT MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY!





Goodbye guys! And please don't ever ever ever lost contact with me hokayyy? Nak kawin ke apa just lemme know ye! ^_^





*tears and hug*

No comments:

Nuffnang Content