Nuffnang Header

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Change but still the same


Rasa terharu gilaaaa bila mostly kawan kawan along kenal me thru my blog. Tapi yang tak bestnya they thought I'm still using EXTRAORDINARY as my blog title. But I had changed it long time agoooo where I had come out with new title which I'm familiar with and everyone know by using my own name plus nickname, EYRA ZAHIRA! Maybe dah lama berblog, they didnt know, I pon tak bagitahu so it never mind I'm okay with it. Lagipon tak kisah la EXTRAORDINARY or EYRA ZAHIRA yang penting I'm still using the same URL and everyone can still get thru meeeehh :)



Actually I had decided to changed my blog title suddenly because of I want to have my own identity. Kalau tengok blog blog terkenal semuanya ada their own identity like Hanis Zalikha (inibelogsaya.blogspot) , Afra Yuri (afrayuri.com) , Fatin Liyana (honeykoyuki.blogspot) so that's why la I feel like I also want the same thing. Mula mula ingat nak tukar URL name jugak tapi I cari cari macam dah tak boleh edit je unless kalau nak betul betul tukar kena create new blog la. Then I was like, haaaa taknak laaa. Orang dah kenal blog I dah lama kalau I change macam susah nak dapat follower lagi plus dah daftar nuffnang nak kumpul earnings dah la susah. Kalau I change terbantut earnings I tau! hiks



Since Extraordinary macam dah ramai sangat orang pakai so that's why la pakai nama sendiri je. Facebook, Twitter semua pakai nama yang sama je so stick to one je la senang. Sekarang ni kalau jumpa kawan kawan pon they called me eyra zahira instead of eyra or zahira tau! HAHA femesnyewwwkitewww



Anyways here is a picture of my kakak BFF wedding in Kg Kebun Shah Alam last week. Accompany my sister at the same time become unofficial photographer for her.


No comments:

Nuffnang Content