Nuffnang Header

Friday, December 12, 2008

StupidDupid Bus.

Last wednesday, me Dani and ili hv our dinner at Old Town cafe near DHL building. After abt 2 hour at there-taking picture together, we hv decided to go bc ostel since ili and I hv alot of think to be settle on that nyte. While sitting at the bus station waiting for the bus to coming and also snap our picture over there, sudden one blue kenari car with 3 men inside there drop by near us and asked for a direction. This conversation between me and one of the guy inside that car:

guy : hye,tumpang tnya. tau xmacam mana nak pergi mmu?
me : terus saja! :)

......................................................

Lol! only that word I say to them. Actualy, I dunno how it suddenly out from my mouth. Just wut i know, I want to go bc mmu as soon as possible because its ady late. We afraid there are no bus to pick up us.

Then, about 5-10 minute waiting we saw one bus coming. Ili ady come closer but suddenly the bus didn't stop! WTH! ili a lit bit shock and also mine. We think myb we should stop the bus driver. We saw there are alot of bus along the road but there's no ppl inside there. CLock ady 9:45 Pm. We think, they didn't take passengers at this time. But, we still hv not gv up. I say to them, this is the last bus we try. If there no bus also, we hv to walking in a street until we reach mmu building.

Thank God. The last bus stop. With the happy face, we go up inside the bus. && finaly, we reach mmu with safety.

Conclusion, we should asked the blue kenari car to bring us to mmu ostel since we also want to go there as well. Meanwhile, Dani say that a guy sitting in back was very hensem! HAHA :)


Nasi lemak special- i'm eating

Ili food (I forgot d name)

Dani food ( I also forgot d name)
.......................................................................

Me & Dani

Dani & Ili

3 of us sitting at the bus station

No comments:

Nuffnang Content